Wednesday 22 July 2009

train sprain

Some things are just too good to keep to myself. I thought I'd share the fun...

I'm in Brussels learning french. The other day I was on the train going to class when a lady sat down in front of me 3 stations before my stop. She had a sprained wrist. Thinking she didn't speak English I figured it was worth a shot and asked her. She said yes so I asked her what happened. She had been hurt for 2 months and was going to have to have physical therapy. I figured it would be quicker if God just healed her. I told her I had seen some crazy stuff and asked if she wanted me to pray. She said yes. She was completely healed by the next stop. Then I got to spend the next two explaining that her healing was a sign of how much God loves her, there was not any crazy Harry Potter stuff going on... just the love of God touching her and making her well. Then I went to class.

My days are just so much better when they begin with a miracle.

2 comments: